Jabatan Perumahan Negara, Aras 30-38, No 51, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4, Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62100 Putrajaya.
Tel : 03-8000 8000
Not Enough Deposit To Buy A House?
The First Home Deposit Funding Scheme (MyDeposit) has been launched. Announced during Budget 2016 last October, the scheme is aimed at helping the lower-middle income group with a household income of RM10,000 and below.
Government has allocated about RM200 million for the MyDeposit Scheme for first time house buyer.
According to Prime Minister, those interested can apply online via the urban wellbeing, housing and local government ministry’s website.
Submission of application: Starting from 6 April 2016 to 30th June 2016.
Government Incentive :
It entails a government grant of either 10% of the cost of the property, or a maximum of RM30,000, whichever is lower.
Property purchase under MyDeposit can’t be sell within 10 years, effective from Sale & Purchase Agreement date.
CRITERIA & ELLIGIBILITY UNDER MYDEPOSIT SCHEME
Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar, Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan (KPKT) will establish screening process for MyDeposit Scheme based on eligibility and profile background.
1. Malaysian Citizen. Age 21 years old and above. No maximum age.
2. First Time house buyer within one household family.
3. The scheme is open to those with a gross household income of below RM10,000 a month.
4. Applicant must eligible to get a bank loan from any bank in Malaysia.
5. Successful applicant will receive an approval letter from KPKT with a condition that Sale And Purchase Agreement require to be sign within 30 days.
PROPERTY FINANCING CRITERIA
Under MyDeposit Scheme, the permissible project and property as follows:
1. New development project or any completed property (subsale)
2. Purchase Price in the range of RM80,000 to RM500,000
3. Private property development that does not receive government subsidy incentive.
4. Deposit will be pay to developer’s account or Sale and Purchase Lawyer (subsale) account.
Contact Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar, Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan (KPKT) :
Pengurusan Perumahan :
– 03-8891 4025/ 03-8891 4054/ 03-8891 4012/ 03-8891 4062/ 03-8891 4460
Bahagian Teknologi Maklumat
– 03-8891 4478
Like and Share our facebook page malaysiahousingloan for latest news.
Hi, I'm Melissa. The co-founder of the website, cum the editor. I want to thank you for checking out our article. If you're looking to buy a new house, refinancing, applying for a home loan or looking to transfer your property, you are at the right place. We can help you. We have more than 15 years of experience in the industry. So, why not let the expert like us handle it for you? Or at least talk to us first. You can reach our consultant, Mr. David, at +6012-6946746. Hope to hear from you soon.