Setapak is a major suburb in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Setapak mean ” one step ” in Malay and is only 22km from Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
Today, we’re going to look into this area on the average prices per square foot (PSF) basis.
Hope you will find some of the facts interesting.
1. The property market in Setapak consists mass market of apartment and condominium.
2. The famous landmarks in Setapak are Platinum Walk and Setapak Central Mall.
3. Some famous landmarks around Setapak are Zoo Negara, AEON Wangsa Maju, AEON Big Wangsa Maju and Tunku Abdul Rahman University College.
4. The average price of non-landed homes in the area was RM363 PSF in 1Q2015. During the peak in 3Q2014 is RM378 PSF.
5. The most expensive unit sold was:-
Platinum Lake PV 12
Date Sold Nov 2014
Build up 1302 sft
Price : RM1mio @ RM768psf
Top Floor with three bedroom
6. The latest project was the priciest.
222 Residency: Average transacted price RM518 psf
7.The most affordable properties around Setapak are:
a. Danau Kota Flats ( RM181psf)
b. Langkawi Flats ( RM182 psf)
c. Taman Melati Flats ( RM213psf)
8. The highest relative price growths were among the affordable properties, in part due to their lower capital bases.
The top three performers were:-
a.Indah Apartment, with prices up 34.9%
b. Medan Intan Apartment, with prices up 31.40%
c. Idaman Suria, with prices up 25.4%
9.The rental market is sustained primarily by the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. The university offers several bus shuttle servicing the neighbourhood. Typical 3-bedroom units generally command rents between RM1,500 – RM1,800 a month.
10.Top 3 condominium/ apartment in Setapak with highest indicative asking rental yield (IARY).
a. Idaman Sutera Condo, IARY 5.60%
b. Teratai Mewah Condo, IARY 5.10%
c. Villa Danau, IARY 4.80%
For more Home Loan information and enquiry,
please call/ whatsapp us at 012-6946746
or visit our website www.malaysiahousingloan.com