1. Ensure you have good credit records and all other payments (if any) are up to date.
2. Keep repayments and service loans timely so as to maintain a clean financial state such as car loan, personal loan, PTPTN loan, etc.
3. On applying for a loan, disclose all financial information required correctly, such as extra income, second income, rental income, ASB bonuses, saving dividends, company bonus, etc.
4. Use “Loan Calculators” available before applying for a loan to further understand your credit rating and financial position.
5. Talk to a MalaysiaHousingLoan.Net consultant to get an idea of your monthly repayment and eligibility for home loan. And get our bonus advice on buying property or refinancing.
If you think this is helpful, feel free to share it with all your friends and family on all the social media platform.
For more Home Loan information and enquiry,
please call/ Whatsapp us at +6012-6946746
or visit our website www.malaysiahousingloan.com
#malaysiahousingloan #housingloan #MalaysiaHomeLoan #homeloaninmalaysia #homeloan #housingloaninmalaysia