Weekly Home Loan Question & Answer

Weekly Home Loan Question & Answer

Customer Question:
Which bank provides refinancing for an uncompleted serviced apartment? Expected completion in Jan-2018.

Well for property under construction or without CCC, you are not able to refinance your property. You have to wait until the property is completed.

Without the CCC, valuer firm will not quote any confirm value of the said property and even so the developer will not allow for any interfering of the property during construction.


If you think this is helpful, feel free to share it with all your friends and family on all the social media platform.

For more Home Loan information and enquiry,
please call/ Whatsapp us at +6012-6946746
or visit our website www.malaysiahousingloan.com
#malaysiahousingloan #housingloan #MalaysiaHomeLoan #homeloaninmalaysia #homeloan #housingloaninmalaysia

About the Author:

Hey guys, thank you for coming here and check out our website. We have been doing this housing loan loan services more than a decade and i truIy feel old already. Our website is updated frequently. You can always find us at google+ or our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/malaysiahousingloan. Along the years, we helped thousands of people with their home loan. Sometimes we felt our works is worthy because we help many people to get their dream house. Please come and engage our services. We promise to guide you through and be there when you need us. Until next time, Good Luck!

Leave A Comment